The Fresno Cycling Club is known for providing cyclists the notorious Climb to Kaiser and many other cycling events. On October 8, 2022 we extend our tradition of quality rides with the 17th annual Bass Lake Powerhouse Double Century.
We invite all serious cyclists from around the world to ride in the splendid beauty of the western Sierra Nevada mountain range. The route has 10,596 feet of climbing in 202.3 miles.
- Online registration is available at https://fresnocycling.com/event-4491761
- On site registration will also be available Friday, October 7th from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm (cash payment only, $130)
- Rider Check-in/packet pickup Friday (October 7th from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm), and Saturday morning (October 8th from 3:30 am to 4:30 am)
- For riders wanting an official time rather than just an official finish, there will be a 6:30 am mass start. No rider is to leave after 7:00 am.
- Riders leaving earlier than 6:30 am must notify Director of the time they are leaving, and must know that they may not have full support with SAG & Aid stations.
- BLDC is held rain or shine. No refunds or credits. Tandem riders must register & pay separately. AT CHECK-IN, each rider must sign a waiver before starting. Minors (under 18) must be accompanied on ride by a responsible adult and have a waiver co-signed by a parent or guardian
Homewood Suites registration with special room rates for riders who register early.
The Fresno Cycling Club and FACT proudly announce the conferment of recognition to the following categories:
A) 5-Consecutive completed BLDC rides
B) 10-Completed BLDC rides in a lifetime.
Here is the link of the current and prospective recipients of the awards courtesy of Charlie Irwin – the CTC data guy, who compiled, organized, and sorted these data. Big thanks go out as well to Chuck Bramwell for providing and sharing these valuable data to us.